Tator Totless Casserole



I had a couple of those little square frozen hashbrowns hanging out in the  freezer (you know, the ones that can go in the toaster), about enough HB meat for two thick hamburger patties, some leftover diced onions that I didn't want to toss, so I kept, a can of cream of chicken soup (I keep THAT in stock at all times) and about a half-a-bag of shredded cheese. By golly, sounds like a Tator Totless' Casserole!

So, here's how it went down:
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Season with salt and pepper. Add Cream of Chicken soup.

Put about 4 of your hashbrown slabs in the toaster.

I took a 1 quart (too cute) casserole dish and layered hashbrown, meat mixture, cheese, hashbrown, meat mixture and topped with Cheese.

Pop that dude in a 350 oven for about 20 minutes. Tada! It was delicious!!